Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager: QUICK OVERVIEW
What We Like
What We Don't Like
Muscle pain and soreness are far too common, and most people choose to live with the pain instead of investing in physiotherapy. Unless you have a specific injury, you should know that a therapy massager could help to alleviate pain easily.
The Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager is one of the most prestigious at-home massagers. It targets a variety of different muscle issues from head to toe. If you’re ready to stop dealing with muscle fatigue and stiffness, this is one model to take into consideration.
Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager Review
The Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager is an incredibly useful tool. With a wide variety of functions and multiple attachments, you’ll be able to get the most out of every massage.
Plenty of people who use this device find that visiting a physiotherapist or massage therapist is unnecessary. In fact, it’s one of the leading designs on the market, and for a good reason.
Not only is the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager useful for at-home massages, but professional ones as well. According to Purewave, it’s one of the few massagers recommended by sports trainers, chiropractors, and physical therapists. No matter if you recently pulled a muscle in your back or if you’re dealing with chronic pain, this device could help to alleviate your issues.
Who Is This Massager Meant For?
In truth, anyone can benefit from the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager. You don’t need to be suffering from serious pain to benefit from using the device. It can help to build healthier muscles and tissues to prevent future injuries.
People who have been struggling with a long recovery period will also appreciate this massager. It’s a combination of percussive and vibration therapy that can help speed up recovery time.
There is an endless number of body concerns that the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager assists. If you’re suffering from arthritis, sciatic pain, leg pain, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis, or even pain from a past accident, it’ll be beneficial. You might even want to use it while cooling down from an intense workout.
Everything that you’ll need to have the deepest massage possible is included with your order. You won’t find that you’ll be missing any additional accessories or features.
Along with the base massager, you’ll also receive five different attachments. These attachments can help to improve the quality of your massages in more delicate areas. You’ll also receive an information guide and access to informative videos, which teach you about the different attachments and the technology in the massager.
Overview of Features
The main features of the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager include:
- Dual-motor functionality: What sets the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager apart is this feature. The dual-motor functionality combines vibration and percussion massaging. This helps the device to penetrate the deepest tissues more comfortably.
- Micro-vibration motor: This is a feature for more specialized treatments. For areas that are more sensitive, the micro-vibration motor is useful. It produces small vibrations to help alleviate soreness, rather than deep tissue vibrations.
- Cordless and lightweight: To make the handheld massager easier to use, it’s both cordless and lightweight. With that being said, using it for over 20 minutes can cause the unit to get heavy, so it’s best if you use it for shorter periods.
- Multiple attachments: Each attachment that you receive with the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager is special. They are meant for specific areas of your body to optimize your massage. You can experience acupressure, myofascial release, deep tissue massages, and everyday stress relief.
- Adjustable settings: Creating a personalized massage is important. Not everyone’s body is the same, and some may require stronger massages. With the adjustable settings, you can choose the right intensity for your needs.
How to Get the Most Out of It
The Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager is designed to be easy to use. That means no matter how you use it, you’ll be able to experience some type of benefit.
It’s recommended that you find the most problematic areas and work on them first. For example, if you are experiencing back pain, you’ll want to use the back attachment first.
Here are the recommended steps on how to use it:
- Power the unit on, place it gently over the affected area, and allow the handheld massager to work for 15-20 minutes. You may also want to consider using a massage ointment to create a more slippery barrier between your skin and the massaging head.
- Once you’re finished with the massage, connect the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager to power. This will allow it to fully charge so that it’s ready to be used in the future.
As the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager is very expensive, finding an alternative can be useful. The RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager is a fantastic option for more budget-conscious shoppers. It offers most of the same features but for one-third of the cost.
The main aspects of the RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager include:
Five attachments: There are five different attachments for full-body massages.
Powerful percussion: Providing 3600 pulses per minute, this massager has very powerful percussion massaging.
Auto-shutoff: To prevent overheating, the massager will automatically shut off after 20 minutes.
Cordless: Just like the Purewave, the RENPHO Deep Tissue Massager is also cordless.
Although the Purewave Dual Motor Therapy Massager has a higher price tag, it performs exceptionally well. As a device that is used for professional and personal tasks, it will assist with plenty of ailments.
From helping deal with arthritic pain to improving healing times, you’ll appreciate having it. You’ll also love its interchangeable heads, giving you the ability to make the most out of every massage.